Saturday, January 14, 2012

What the Buck?

Over the Christmas break, my MIL kept mentioning how much she wanted to watch the movie Buck.
She Kept asking me to watch it with her.

 I assumed that she was talking about this movie. (which I saw a lot because it was on of my ex-boyfriend's favorites)


 I thought this was Very Random of my MIL.

 On our second to last night, when she asked if anyone wanted to watch this movie for the fourth time.
I finally confessed that I was surprised at how much she wanted to watch it.
That's when I found out she was actually talking about THIS movie.



Which, unfortunately, I also did not watch with her.

 But I did watch it last night with Will. And I LOVED it. And I am going to buy it and show it to my ladies at the prison. It is amazing. It made me want to ride a horse, tell Buck about Jesus, and foster 23 boys - all at the same time. That's a lot from just one movie. I would encourage you to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment