Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The beginning of a genius moment...

"Mariah Carey measured her eight hours on HSN in "moments." She had a "dual moment," a "full-on evening moment," a "push moment," a "genius moment," a "transitional summer moment," a "fragrant moment," and a "retro moment of gypsy whatever," among them." - tvguide



I love Mimi. I don't care how batshit crazy she has seemed at times, the girl can SING. Me and Mariah go back like babys and pacifiers :) she is the soundtrack of my high school days. J-Lo carried me into college. Until I met Guster and broke up with Divas for cool bands like Guster and the RENT soundtrack... I digress.

The point is - I love mariah. And this video. Thus, I thought if fitting to use them for the Genius Moment that I wanted to share.

Alana rocked my face off with google reader. And I am So annoyed that all the private blogs I read (and Write!) are not available! So...
I created this blog, which will be public. You can follow it and i will update it so that you know when i have updated the Mrs Somebody Else blog, like an alert :)

So follow if you want.
But don't rush.
You can take a moment, a Transitional Moment, if you will.
Mimi did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment